Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Twenty. Six. Weeks!!!

Weekly Info...

How far along are you? 26 weeks!!! 

How I’m feeling: Absolutely superb! Is that believable? Haha. 
I ordered a maternity support belt that's supposed to help alleviate some of the pressure and pain in my back. Wore it yesterday for the first 6 hours and loved it (minus the times I sat down...quite uncomfortable). The afternoon was much more bearable and I got home feeling like a million bucks. I forgot to put it on this morning and I'm back to where I was prior to yesterday...sore back, sore legs, sore front, sore sides, sore feet, swollen feet...here's to remembering to wear it tomorrow!! 

Total weight gain: 5 pounds. But I have a feeling it's gonna start finding its way to me...

How big is baby? "The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He or she may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other.

Your baby is inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid. These so-called breathing movements are essential for the development of the lungs. These are also good practice for when your baby is born and takes that first gulp of air. 

Your baby is continuing to put on fat. He or she now weighs approximately 1 2/3 pounds and measures 14 inches (about the size of a scallion)." -babycenter app


Maternity clothes: mom just sent me a box full of super cute stuff!!! I'm even wearing the pjs now! Yes, before 7pm. Judge away. 

Stretch marks? No new ones. But the few I have from gaining weight prior to pregnancy have become a little more visible. 

Sleep: Last night I slept great after feeling refreshed from Monday night. Let's hope the trend continues for a few more days :)

Best moment this week: trying to get Phil to feel her move. He still hasn't. 

Movement: this morning, and quite frequently throughout the day, she found it a wonderful idea to stretch all the way out. Diagonally. Right ribs and left hip were being terrorized at the same time!! The first couple jabs made me wince. 

Food cravings: Quaker fruit and cream oatmeal every morning. Greek yogurt----I'm trying really hard to cave into this craving by trying different kinds but it's still tough to choke down the first few bites. 

Food aversions: nothing really comes to mind right this moment. 

Belly button in or out: in

What I Miss: nothing today :) I'm pretty content with where we are in this journey and where we're headed!! 

What I’m looking forward to: 

Milestone: double digits, yo! Double. Digits!!! Did you catch that?!? We. Are. Down. To. Double. Digits!!! (until the due date of course) 

Obligatory weekly shots with a few extras added for hilarity and random fun knowledge. 

Frontal view

Me: do I need to move my sweater out of the way so you can see my belly?
Him: ha. Uh no. 
Me: well that answers that. 

Profile shot... The ripples on my belly are from my tank top that isn't straightened out. 

Tonight's footsies. (The rounded marks are from my no show socks, the straight lines are from my shoes)

Footsies from Monday night. No matter what socks I wear, when I wear socks they leave marks. 

Got my baby shower invite in the mail this week!! I LOVE it! They couldn't have chosen a better invite :) love you girls!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment