Wednesday, September 10, 2014

25 glorious weeks!!

Weekly Info...

How far along are you? 25 weeks 

How I’m feeling: wonderful!! Minus the lower back pain, right leg numbness, and the occasional cramping... Haha but seriously, it's been a pretty good week. 

Total weight gain: 5lbs total 

How big is baby? Your baby now measures around 13 1/2 inches in length and weighs a pound and a half (about the size of a rutabaga), but is beginning to exchange that long, lean look for some baby fat. As this happens, wrinkled skin will smooth out and your baby will start to look more and more like a newborn.

Your baby is also growing more hair – and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture!


Maternity clothes: comfy for sure. I wish they made the school shirts in maternity. My school t-shirt is getting snug in some spots. 

Stretch marks? None thankfully. 

Sleep: none of that either. It's very hard to get comfy lately. I think I'm just learning to go with broken sleep. 

Best moment this week: hearing baby's heartbeat again at the appointment this week. Just as strong as ever. I will never get over the feeling of hearing a healthy heartbeat. 

Movement: constantly. So much so when she doesn't move it's a tad worrisome but also a tad relaxing because she isn't terrorizing my insides. 

Food cravings: today? Chocolate. Thanks to my coworker having mini Kit Kats!! I devoured the two she gave me. 

Food aversions: none this week. Although where we heat our food in the cafeteria had allllll kinds of smells going on the other day that made me gag. I think it was just the two microwaves going at once with a mixture of smells that did not go well for me. 

Belly button in or out: in 

What I Miss: sleeping in any position I wanted. I never really was a full on tummy sleeper but man I could go for a good night's sleep on my tummy. 

What I’m looking forward to: I'm extremely busy these next couple of months, trying to get things done before Little Miss' arrival (personal and professional). 

Milestone: Twenty. Five. Glorious. Weeks!!! This family is super stoked to continue this pregnancy knowing everything is going smoothly and she's healthy as can be. 

Yes, that's a basket of her clothes. No, that's not how big I am below the belly. Our chair is blending with my pants. Look closely. 



1 comment:

  1. Vicky I can't express enough how excited I am for your family! I know this has been something that you heart desired immensely and I'm so overjoyed that this pregnancy has been so blessed and all things are going well! You will stay in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete