Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Meet...

.....Miss Abigail Grace. 😊 

If you couldn't tell, she's still a she! I think the mister was a little disheartened that she didn't grow boy parts. Or maybe he just has to be opposite me and want a boy? I can already tell Little Miss AG will have her daddy wrapped!!! Shhhh...but I think he's already wrapped 😉

We had a great appointment today. We were able to see her for a few minutes and even got to see her moving on screen! It was so neat for me to feel her moving and see her moving on screen at the same time. I think Phil liked being able to see her move too. Maybe it makes it more real when you can see her kicking and punching and squiggling along. It's like she was just saying "hey mommy and daddy, I'm in here and I'm okay!!" Or maybe more like "hey mommy and daddy, get ready cause I'm one feisty little miss!!" 

I'm going with both.

I cannot wait to see what the next 19ish weeks hold!! We will get to see her again in about 7 weeks. Being able to see her changing over the months is amazing to me! Amazing. 

Here's a little shot to leave with you 😍 


No comments:

Post a Comment