Thursday, August 21, 2014

22 weeks!

Weekly Info...

How far along are you? 22 weeks 1 day today

How I’m feeling: great!! Other than my back hurting from the terrible cafeteria table seats,  plastic kid seats, and pregnancy in general...great!

Total weight gain: last week to this week- 

How big is baby? "Your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His or her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and tiny tooth buds are developing beneath the gums. Your baby's eyes have formed, but the irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. At 11 inches and almost 1 pound, your baby is about the size of a spaghetti squash.

If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers your baby's body and the deep wrinkles on his or her skin, which will be filled in before birth by a nice padding of fat. Inside your baby's belly, the pancreas – essential for the production of some important hormones – is developing steadily." -babycenter app

Maternity clothes: "work" clothes. They just aren't as comfortable/cute as jeans and a top! 

Stretch marks? None

Sleep: annnnddd...we're back to the nightly wake up calls between 130 and 330am. 

Best moment this week: I think the best moments are still feeling her. I am able to move her on command haha. So now, when she's mashing against the side part of my belly, I can move her. Don't worry, it only lasts a few short minutes because apparently she's most comfortable when I'm not. šŸ˜˜ 

Movement: all. the. time. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ she goes crazy as soon as I eat or drink anything with sugar and as soon as I sit down after being on my feet all day at work. 

Food cravings: Kraft Mac n cheese. We're out. šŸ˜³

Food aversions: nada! Give me it all. 

Belly button in or out: in

What I Miss: sleeping on my belly/side. 

What I’m looking forward to: seeing her again in a month!!

Milestone: one more week is done and all is still well! 




2 comments: