Thursday, August 14, 2014

21 weeks (+1 day)

Weekly Info...

How far along are you? 21 weeks 1 day today

How I’m feeling: the past week, not too bad. Today, beat. Today was back to school for new teachers so I'm pooped. 

Total weight gain: from last drs appt (16 weeks) to this weeks appt (21 weeks) +3 pounds. Not gonna lie, it made me sad. Yes, I knew I'd gain weight eventually but I was enjoying the number staying the same or going down. 

How big is baby? Your baby now weighs roughly three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long – about the size of a carrot. You may soon feel like he or she is practicing martial arts as initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to your baby's activity as you get to know him or her better.
(From babycenter app)

Maternity clothes: so long jeans, hello work pants and dresses/skirts. 

Stretch marks? None. 

Sleep: not too bad overall, but last night between the excitement of starting back to school and Little Miss AG having a party...no sleep. 

Best moment this week: finding out everything is still great as can be with this pregnancy. She has all parts necessary (4 chambers in her heart, brain size, 2 legs, 2 arms, kidneys, etc). We even got to see her moving on the ultrasound!! Weird but so cool!!! 

Movement: more and more. Every day I work, as soon as I sit down she goes crazy! Like, whew mom! Finally!! 

Food cravings: Hershey's with Almonds, sliced apples with peanut butter and honey

Food aversions: none

Belly button in or out: in

What I Miss: bending over with my legs together

What I’m looking forward to: seeing how much she moves and grows over the next few months! Less than 19 weeks til our due date :)

Milestone: anatomy scan went very well!!


Obligatory pics (in one of my favorite maternity shirts):




No comments:

Post a Comment