Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Random Pregnancy Thoughts

Filling out paperwork for maternity leave, now adding in not being able to get comfortable when sitting (laying has been uncomfortable for a while), and feeling her movements in several places at once (between hips and ribs at the same time) makes this whole experience all the more real. Tomorrow we hit 30 weeks. We'll be 75% done. 
I think I've secretly stashed my real feelings and kept thinking I'd wake up from this dream at some point. That this couldn't be real life. I still can't believe we are where we are. Our last couple of years have been tough ones to swallow. One thing I know for sure is I cannot imagine having a different man by my side to help me through my moments of overwhelming stress, moments of amazement when she kicks so forcefully that my entire midsection moves, or moments of sheer panic. Approximately 10 more weeks!!!! 

AG needs this....

1 comment: