Thursday, October 23, 2014

31+ weeks

Weekly Info...

How far along are you? 31 weeks 1 day, today. 

How I’m feeling: phenomenal this morning. Overdone this afternoon/evening. 

Total weight gain: Welp, it's happened. I gain way too much weight the past two weeks. Probably why everyone thought I was due now. Total weight gain is 17 pounds from my lowest during pregnancy til now. Doc isn't worried unless I gain 8 pounds between every 2 week appointment so I'm chalking it up to a fluke. 

How big is baby? "This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long, weighs approximately 3.3 pounds (about the size of a coconut), and is heading into a growth spurt. Your baby can turn his or her head from side to side, and his or her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath the skin.

Your little one's kicks and somersaults may be keeping you up at night. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy. -from babycenter app


Maternity clothes: shirts are getting too short to cover the belly and the belly stretchy part of my pants. Hopefully no one thinks it's my belly when I wear my pants/skirt with nude belly coverage....šŸ˜³

Stretch marks? The ones I've had on my hips are white and somewhat visible. 

Sleep: last night was pretty good...only up twice to potty. Let's hope tonight is a good night too šŸ˜“

Best moment this week: a decent night's sleep last night. Or the mister seeing the belly move. It's so weird to watch my belly move. One of my two classes is FINISHED!! Maybe I'll get to spend time with the husband this weekend??

Movement: her swift kicks are slowly but surely turning into grazes across one side to the other. I can see my belly change shape pretty much. It's definitely a weird sensation. There have been a few times where I'm sure she believed she was at a disco, living it up on the inside. Felt like my belly was having a seizure of its own. She really likes to leave a foot in my left rib cage. It's not comfortable in case you were wondering. 

Food cravings: none really that I can think of right now. 

Food aversions: also none

Belly button in or out: in. But maybe only for a couple weeks. 

What I Miss: rolling over in one swift movement. It takes at least 3-4 shifts to get from one side to the other withou causing some discomforts. 

What I’m looking forward to: getting to see our baby girl in approximately two months. Two months from tomorrow is our due date. 

Milestone: not a fun one, but I did get a beautiful flu shot and Tdap. Not my idea of fun at all, but glad they are out of the way. Now time to focus on getting everything (or close to everything) finished before her arrival. 

Wanna guess what this convo was like? Haha. 

I'm super stoked to be carrying around a bowling ball. šŸ˜œšŸŽ³



No comments:

Post a Comment