Wednesday, July 30, 2014

19 weeks!!!

Weekly Info...

How far along are you? 19 weeks!!

How I’m feeling: pretty good actually! My nephew spent the week with us and it helped get me moving around. No time to lounge with a 2 year old. 

Total weight gain: no scale this week. Maybe next week. 

How big is baby? "Your baby weighs roughly 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom – about the size of a large heirloom tomato. The arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of the body now."
 - According to babycenter app. 

Maternity clothes: from here on out. Regular tops are nowhere near long enough. Regular bottoms are nowhere near wide enough. Haha! Unless I buy a size or two bigger and that's not happening. 

Stretch marks? No. And just for giggles, I've started lathering the cocoa butter. Here's to seeing if genetics are friendly. 

Sleep: sleep this week was much easier to find, except on days when the nephew woke up in the middle of the night. Chasing a two year old all day helps. No time to rest so my evenings were spent falling asleep at a reasonable time and getting around 9 hours of good sleep!!!! Thank goodness! 

Best moment this week: She. Just. Moved. My. Hand!! Twice. On the outside I could feel her :)
I tried recording it but she quit moving haha. Those were some forceful little moves though. I sure do love this little miss and her spunky personality already. I think she's gonna have her Momma's sass. We shall see. 

Movement: still a little gymnast in the evenings. I had only been feeling her inside. Some friends of mine mentioned they have been feeling their littles on the outside and I was getting quite jealous. Welp, now I can join the club of "feel baby on outside" :)

Food cravings: fresh fruits and veggies!!

Food aversions: sweets. Well, truth is I crave sweets like Oreos then I eat too many (read: any more than one) and I am so miserable I wish I hadn't indulged. 

Belly button in or out: innnnn. 

What I Miss: nothing right now! I am loving every single minute of this!!

What I’m looking forward to: August 12th. We have our anatomy scan. Pray my severe anxiety doesn't come to be reality. Haha! I have been having severe anxiety that we go on the 12th and they say "congrats on your little boy" - not because I'd be sad it's a boy. But because I've been calling little miss a miss and we've been calling her by name...I sure hope I haven't been calling him a her. It'd be hard to change. Phil on the other hand would squeal if our little 'girl' grew 'boy parts' over the past few weeks. 

Milestone: feeling little miss on the outside. It sure is amazing!! Now I just need her to do it while Phil is home and able to feel her :)


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment