Wednesday, July 23, 2014

18 weeks :)

Weekly Info...

How far along are you? 18 whole weeks today!! How crazy fast it has gone!!

How I’m feeling: fat. Haha. Pretty good though. This week has been pretty good with family visiting and helping time pass. 

Total weight gain: 

How big is baby? 5.5inches long and 7ounces in weight. She sure is making room in there!!

Maternity clothes: always. Favorite this week has been maxi style skirts with tanks. 

Stretch marks? No. Although I was told I needed to lather the cocoa butter every day. 

Sleep: some nights are better than others. When I wake up on my stomach (I start on my side every night) I feel that's the longest, best I've slept. But when I actually start moving around and waking up after having slept on the belly I find it very uncomfortable. 

Best moment this week: increased movement, spending time with my family that visited. 

Movement: whoa this girl likes to wait til I'm nice and comfy laying or resting before she starts her gymnastics routine. She isn't very active during the day but like clockwork between 7 and 10pm she is having a blast. 

Food cravings: everything my friend mentions she is having to eat that day haha. I get a text about food and I think "oh man that is what I need, now!!"

Food aversions: none this week. Anything red gives me terrible heartburn though. It hasn't stopped me. I just have the Tums nearby. 

Belly button in or out: in. Way in. 

What I Miss: being able to eat a whole meal without feeling like it's just sitting in my chest still. I can tell the insides are getting smushed because the meals are getting smaller and smaller and the breaths are getting shorter and shorter. 

What I’m looking forward to: we get to see our baby girl again in a few weeks!! I'm also looking forward to the mister being able to feel her moving.  

Milestone: I cannot believe we are almost halfway finished with this pregnancy!!! Time has flown for sure!!


1 comment:

  1. You look great!!!!! :) And as for stretch marks, I was told it doesn't matter what you do - you will get them or you won't no matter what thanks to genetics. But it wouldn't hurt to lather up either!! ;) Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete