Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Week 16 :)

Weekly Info...

How far along are you? 16 weeks today. 

How I’m feeling: pretty amazing after today's appointment. 

Total weight gain: minus another 2 pounds. 

How big is baby? The size of an avocado according to the Baby Center app. 

Maternity clothes: even though it's warm (read: hot as crap out) I'm enjoying my maternity jeans and tank tops the most. 

Stretch marks? Nope. 

Sleep: it has been better this week except taking multiple potty breaks throughout the evening. I can't hold it all night at all.  

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat at our appointment today. Feeling the little munchkin move around after being extremely worried about this appointment. 

Movement: not as much movement this week, but the movement I did feel came at just the right time. 

Food cravings: Lucky Charms with skim milk. 

Food aversions: nothing noticed this week, thankfully. 

Belly button in or out: In. 

What I Miss: sleeping all night without 2+ potty breaks. 

What I’m looking forward to: finding out the gender. :)

Milestone: excited we made it through our 16 week appointment finding out all is (still) well. :) 

Weekly picture: :)


No comments:

Post a Comment