Thursday, July 17, 2014

17 weeks!!

Weekly Info...

How far along are you? 17 weeks 1 day

How I’m feeling: zero energy. Whoever said you get your energy back starting the second trimester- you lied. 

Total weight gain: the belly sure feels much bigger but no weight gain. Even after being told I need to eat protein every three hours, no weight gain. 

How big is baby? 5 inches long and weighs 5 ounces...approximately. 

Maternity clothes: yep. Bye bye non-maternity clothes. 

Stretch marks? Nope. 

Sleep: hmmm, I did have 2 nights this week of 5 hours uninterrupted sleep!! And it was aaaaaa-mazing!!

Best moment this week: finding out it's a girl and Phil is super excited too!!!

Movement: first real movement this week of baby moving from one side to the other. Too bad she couldn't do that during our ultrasound so we could see her face clearly. Prior to now it's just been flips and flops in there. 

Food cravings: watermelon. And it's safe to say I don't need anymore, anytime soon. 

Food aversions: none, thankfully. 

Belly button in or out: In. 

What I Miss: my tank tops covering the entire belly. I used to be able to tuck them in (I wear a spaghetti strap tank top under everything). Now they don't stay down. Phil even pointed out last night haha. 

What I’m looking forward to: watching my belly grow even though it can be quite painful at times due to stretching. 

Milestone: finding out the gender :)

Here are some of my favorites while taking pictures this weekend of our announcement...
Getting ready:

It felt kinda weird with the paint. It was warm and wiggly. Phil hated the paint on his hands!!

Final product:

No side belly shots yet. I'll take one and add it later today :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment