Monday, October 28, 2013

Navy Chevron :)

I had a lot of fun making this scarf! I'm still debating on making a flower to coordinate. The pictures don't really do colors justice...it's already dark here. I used the same basic stitches used in this post: http://wanderingthoughtsbyvicky.blogspot.com/2013/10/crocheted-chevron-cowl_24.html?m=1

I made it about twice as long and half as wide so that I could wrap the cowl around to give a different look. LOVING this pattern though!!! 😍 And it's so mindless, I can whip one up overnight. 


Here's a little better picture of the colors:


The more I look at it, the more I think I'll add a couple more rows around. 

Time to attempt a coordinating beanie. Hats have been my crochet nemesis!!! But I shan't give up. I shan't!!

Vicky, out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment