Thursday, October 17, 2013

In the beginning...

Welp, I've joined the blogging world. I have been considering this for the past few years and finally decided now is the time. Better late than never, right? 

The reason I finally decided? I've been advised to write. Write about my feelings. Write about my fears. Write about the positives in my life. Write about this emotional roller coaster I am riding and don't see the end in sight (yet!). I can't promise this blog will make sense to everyone. Heck, maybe I'm the only one it'll make sense to...and I need to be okay with that. I will be okay with that. My hope throughout this journey is that I will learn to embrace my emotions and work through them. I also hope that maybe, just maybe, I will shed some light for anyone interested in what it's like to be me. Ha! This will be interesting. Very! 

The topic of this blog? Psh, what is a good topic? How can I possibly narrow it down to just one??? Pregnancy loss? No, my life is about more than just that. Craftiness? Ha...yeah I could probably post only about crafts that I complete or desire to complete. But again, my life is more than just crafts. Navy wife life? Who wants to hear only about that!? There's so much more to life than one topic so I titled this blog Wandering Thoughts. After all, that's what I spend most of my idle time doing- thinking about anything and everything. So there you have it. A blog about my thoughts on anything and everything. 

Vicky, out. :)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo!!! First commenter right here. :) I trust this will be a great outlet for you. I look forward to following your journey. One day you can look back and see just how far you've come!!

    ReplyDelete