Sunday, July 3, 2016

35 weeks

BabyS2 Week 35

How far along? 35 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: appointment on Wednesday so we shall see. I'm guessing at least a couple pounds! 

Maternity clothes? Is there anything other than maternity at this point?

Stretch marks? A few. Some are showing around my belly button from where I had it pierced. 
Sleep: no. I toss and turn quite a bit at night because there's no comfortable way to lay with this appendage growing off my midsection. But she'll be here before we know it and then I'll be getting little sleep for whole new reasons. 😍

Best moment this week: seeing the midwife and her family in Target and her knowing me and Thing 1!! Made me feel like I was cool because the "Doctor" remembered my name lol .

Movement: all the time. She doesn't like to be still for long. I think she thinks she's going to miss out on something. 

Food cravings: honeycrisp apples, peach milkshakes still, and homemade mac n cheese 
Anything making you queasy or sick: this heartburn struggle is real. It doesn't go away. Tums or not, it's always there lurking. 
Have you started to show yet: yep, still showing. Just this week I'm showing a belly that's lower than she has been.  

Labor Signs: contractions are increasing but every time I think "we should probably call the doc just in case" they subside for a while. Quite a few people have said she'll be here this month. I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty convinced once they start checking me (2 weeks) then things will progress even more. Either way, induction is scheduled for August 1st so we'll have another baby in approximately 4 weeks. Four. 😳

Belly Button in or out? It's on its way out 😶!! In form fitting shirts - hell what isn't form fitting these days hahaha!!! - you can see it starting to poke out. 
Wedding rings on or off? I wore them the other day but they were snug when I initially put them on so they didn't stay on long. I'm afraid of them getting stuck on my fingers. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy this week, moody today.  
Weekly Wisdom: don't take life for granted. It's short. Find something to laugh or smile about every day. 

Milestones: we are one week closer to having another girl in our family and it hits me like a ton of bricks when I realize we'll have two kids under two. 

35 week bump:

My butterball timer on its way to fully popped...




No comments:

Post a Comment