Thursday, July 21, 2016

37th week

BabyS2 Week 37

How far along? 37.5 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: hmm...I think I'm sitting at 20 pounds total. 

Maternity clothes? Yeah but even those aren't comfy anymore. I've discovered it's best to just wear my robe over a tank and undies. No pressure on the belly from shorts. 

Stretch marks? Yes. More are showing up with this pregnancy compared to Thing 1's. 

Sleep:  nope. Although I did get a nap today which was amazing while it lasted. But getting up was very much difficult.  

Best moment this week: spending time with Meg and her family!! I loved seeing our girls play together. Makes me excited to see my girls play together one day. 

Movement: yes. I thought she was slowing down but this week proved differently. She's running out of space but when she wants to move, she moves...just ends up moving my body parts with it. 

Food cravings: everything and nothing. I get super hungry feeling at night time but nothing sounds good and there's just no room left it seems. I think my stomach is currently in my lung space and my lungs are moving into my neck. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: heart. burn. for. days!! Eating in general is making me sick feeling too. 
Have you started to show yet: hehe nope. Not at all.  

Labor Signs: yes. Contractions still torment me daily. Checked today and swept today. Fingers crossed everything starts rolling on its own.  

Belly Button in or out? Definitely flat with a bit more poking out. 
Wedding rings on or off? Pretty much off at this point. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: ready. Ready to meet this little thing 2 and watch her and her sister grow up together.  
Weekly Wisdom: "Whisper words of wisdom, let it be
." Love me some Beatles. 

Milestones: 37.5 weeks and although my body is tired, I'm trying to enjoy the little things in the quiet times.  

37 week bump:



And finally getting a much needed pedicure...


No comments:

Post a Comment