Monday, June 27, 2016

Weeks 30-34

BabyS2 Weeks 30-34

How far along? 34 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: gained 7 more from weeks 29-31 😳 and then no weight gain from weeks 31-33. Next appointment is next week so we'll see how much weight gain from weeks 33-35 then I start my weekly visits!!! 

Maternity clothes? Yes. Always. Except some cool new leggings. 
Stretch marks? A few. Not many more have shown in the past 5 weeks of not posting. 
Sleep: that would be a no. I get my best sleep when I pass out in the recliner downstairs. Then I'm so uncomfortable after that I toss and turn quite a bit trying to find a good spot for the watermelon attached to my midsection. 

Best moment this week: not necessarily this week but since the last post, Thing 1 has learned to tell her sister night night, give her kisses (with the lip smacking sound) and hugs...every chance she gets. It's one of the best warm fuzzy feelings ever.

Movement: yes. She's constantly on the go. Lately her favorite place is smashed up against my hip bones. Although I know she has to start getting ready, the pain is quiet nauseating. 

Food cravings: I could go for a peach milkshake from chick-fil-a and a pedicure right about now. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: some of her movements and positions make me ill from the discomfort and pain. 
Have you started to show yet: show what? Show my belly because even my maternity shirts are getting a little short? Show how "funny" it is trying to get up off the floor or other spaces where my belly gets smushed? 

Labor Signs: contractions every so often. Some where the first hour I probably should've called but by the second or third hour, they've subsided. 

We'll see if we make it the whole way or not. Based on the contraction patterns, I'm convinced she'll be early. Time will tell. 

Belly Button in or out? In...but just barely. By the end of the day it's looking quiet flat.  
Wedding rings on or off? They could be on most days but now that summer is here I usually keep them off. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: moody.  
Weekly Wisdom: find joy in the littlest things. 
 

Milestones: 34 weeks. Which means I can now deliver at my hospital if she were to come early. Anything before 34 weeks and they transport you to a more "well-equipped" hospital 30 miles away. 

30 week bump:

31 week bump:

32 week bump:

33 week bump:

34 week bump:



No comments:

Post a Comment