Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Week 36!!!!!

BabyS2 Week 36

How far along? 36 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: mm. A tad more than I expected....🙄

Maternity clothes? Yup. 

Stretch marks? Yes. Under my belly and around my belly button (if I can even call it that anymore). 

Sleep:  nope. I wake every hour to flip sides. My hips hate me.  

Best moment this week: making it to 36 weeks...

Movement: yes, she's a busy one. Although she has started to slow down some. She hates contractions and let's me know just how much. 

Food cravings: kool-aid (not food, I know) and chicken broccoli Alfredo. I had both tonight. 😊 
Anything making you queasy or sick: this heartburn struggle is still showing itself. Cherry kool-aid was the culprit tonight. 
Have you started to show yet: yes. And the belly is dropping.  

Labor Signs: yes. Contractions come almost every day at this point. When I finally get to lay down at night, they really like to say heyyyy! At my 35wk appointment they checked and I was starting to dilate. Not much, and could be this way for weeks, but the contractions are doing their job. 

Belly Button in or out? Flat? With a little poking out. 😩 
Wedding rings on or off? Pretty much off at this point. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: beat. just beat.  
Weekly Wisdom: "don't take life for granted. It's short. Find something to laugh or smile about every day."

* this was last week's wisdom. One week later, a person very dear to our family passed away. Crazy how things happen 😢 

This week's weekly wisdom shall be, say what you want without holding back. You never know when it'll be too late to say hey one more time. 

Milestones: 36 weeks!!! We've reached the point in this pregnancy where they won't stop labor anymore. I'm still considered preterm but at this point chances of a nicu stay are low. Here's to letting her bake a tad longer. 

36 week bump:
We are a little crooked standing so this doesn't do it justice!

Side view loose bottom shirt: 

Side view tight bottom shirt:


No comments:

Post a Comment