Wednesday, April 27, 2016

25 weeks

25 weeks

BabyS2 Week 25

How far along? 25 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: last appt said 7 pound gain in a month...holy moly those spring break shenanigans caught up! 

Maternity clothes? Yes. There's no pulling of non maternity shirts. Non maternity pants are not comfortable in the slightest. Only thing non maternity I can pull off right now would be dresses that are flowy. 
Stretch marks? A few. 
Sleep: no. Not even sure I know what that word means anymore. 

Best moment this week: getting to ply with Thing 1 and thinking about when Thing 2 is old enough for them to play together.   
Movement: yes. I'm pretty sure she's currently practicing to audition for the USA Olympic Gymnastics Team.

Food cravings: none really this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: no.
Have you started to show yet: um, yes. And people who think they are being helpful by commenting on how big I'm getting can lick a big toe. I'm well aware how big I am. Trust me, I feel every bit of it as I walk up and down the halls or try to get up off of the floor. 

Labor Signs: meh. Maybe? There've been a few contractions that I'm not convinced were "only" Braxton Hicks. There's been a few that have taken my breath away. But nothing worth timing or anything like that. Yet. 

Belly Button in or out? In. 
Wedding rings on or off? Still on during the day. And still definitely off at night. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: moody. But more so angry and stressed of those moody swings - not necessarily moody like emotional and crying. 
Weekly Wisdom: gotta let go of the crap. More so my "hope for the future" instead of a weekly wisdom but definitely needed. This picture makes me think of what I really need to do over the next few weeks...


And then there's this one: 

That makes me pray Thing 1 and 2 know I tried and some days "okay" was all I could be. 
 
Milestones: only 15 weeks left til EDD. I'm not convinced I'll make it to my due date but we'll see. Time will definitely tell. Until then, I'll sit and prop my (big) feet in the chair and pray I make it as long as possible so baby can continue marinating. 


25 week bump: 


And another: 
I like to tell myself this dress makes me look a little smaller. Haha you can go ahead and laugh. I laughed too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment