Sunday, April 10, 2016

23 weeks

23 weeks (missed last week due to spring break shenanigans)

BabyS2 Week 23

How far along? 23 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: after spring break shenanigans, I'm a little nervous to see the weight gain...it's bound to happen eventually and I think this upcoming appointment is the one I'll start the upward swing.  

Maternity clothes? Yes. You'll see why at the bottom of this post. 
Stretch marks? A few. 
Sleep: no. I can't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep of a solid 6+ hours. 

Best moment this week: thing 1 loves to hug her sister. the family got to see our last ultrasound video.   
Movement: yes. I'm pretty sure she moves way more than thing 1 ever did. 

Food cravings: milkshakes. Let's review back to the aforementioned spring break shenanigans. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: no.
Have you started to show yet: um, yes. This week produced some comments from everyone about just how much I'm showing. 

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks really kicked in a little over a week ago. They proved one thing...I'm not ready. 

Belly Button in or out? In. And apparently it's crateresque according to others. 
Wedding rings on or off? On during the day. Definitely off at night. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: moody.  
Weekly Wisdom: embrace the big belly. It'll get bigger quicker the second time around. 
Milestones: we've reached the "if we go into labor they'll do everything they can to save baby" stage. May be a bit depressing for some to think about but it's exciting to me that we're close to the stage of baby could come anytime and survive (with some serious fighting obviously). 


23 week bump: 

I even took the picture a little to the front and less straight profile view to help make the bump (read: mountain) look a little smaller...I don't think it worked. 



No comments:

Post a Comment