Tuesday, May 10, 2016

27 weeks

BabyS2 Week 27

How far along? 27 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: meh. Who knows. Appointment tomorrow though.  

Maternity clothes? Yes. I wore non maternity jeans the other day (and they were a size smaller than I wore when I found out I was pregnant!!) and baby girl did not appreciate it. I think it was more of the belt she didn't like, but either way she let me know how she felt about it all evening long.  
Stretch marks? A few. 
Sleep: no. I've resigned to not feeling rested for the next 18ish years. 

Best moment this week: I think it'll be tomorrow's appointment- it's a 3D scan so I'm stoked about that.   
Movement: yes. Although she's been a tad less active the past 2 days during the day time. Just likes to let me know she's still in there as I lay down and try to get comfortable for the night.

Food cravings: Mac n cheese...real or Kraft or Velveeta. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: no.
Have you started to show yet: yep. Just today, as I'm waddling through the cafeteria..."when are you due?" August 7. "Wow!!" Yep. Thanks. I know. I feel every bit as big as I look. 

Labor Signs: she likes to let me know she's in there and coming out whether I am in denial about having two kids under 2 or not. I'll honestly be surprised if we make it til August 7th. 

Belly Button in or out? In. 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: tired. But not the kind of tired that naps will fix. 
Weekly Wisdom: Embrace the big belly...and don't hold it for lengthy periods of time when you think an observation may be coming. Go. Otherwise you may or may not make it down the hall all the way before you contemplate breaking down in the hallway and just calling for a cleanup. 

Don't worry...I made it. Barely. 

 
Milestones: almost done with second trimester. Bring on the third. 


27 week bump: 



And another: 

And my favorite from Mother's Day 2016:



No comments:

Post a Comment