Monday, April 18, 2016

Holy Moly!! 24 weeks!!

BabyS2 Week 24

How far along? 24 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: we shall see at tomorrow's appointment but I fear we've hit the "you're now gaining weight" stage.   

Maternity clothes? Yes. Always. Although the mister told me the other day that my pants were way too big. That made me feel great!! 
Stretch marks? A few.
Sleep: no. And Thing 1 isn't sleeping well either.  

Best moment this week: Thing 1's pediatrician told me "you hardly look pregnant!!" Thanks, ped!! You're my new favorite.   
Movement: yes. All the time. And anytime something rests on my belly, she gets feisty!! 

Food cravings: salami. bad idea- horrible, instant heartburn from just looking at a slice!! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: no.
Have you started to show yet: um, yes. Most definitely showing. And by the end of the day, it's really out there. 

Labor Signs: these Braxton Hicks are no joke. No joke at all. 

Belly Button in or out? In. But I swear it's starting to even out already. It doesn't look as deep as it did last week.  
Wedding rings on or off? On during the day. Definitely off at night. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: moody. Traffic for no reason, baby throw up all over her car seat, and heartburn that could cripple the manliest of men will do that to me. 
Weekly Wisdom: share all the knowledge. Mamas- don't hold anything back and definitely don't sugar coat the hard stuff. Us mamas need to know it will be hard. It will be stressful. But it will be worth it!!  
Milestones: we definitely have less time left over than I'd like to pretend. Should probably get on a few things - like deciding on a name. Or making sure the infant car seat is clean soon. 


24 week bump: 


No comments:

Post a Comment