Wednesday, March 30, 2016

21 weeks

BabyS2 Week 21

How far along? 21 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: total weight loss is sitting around 15 pounds. I haven't gained any yet. I'm just hoping these next 19ish weeks are nice to me.  

Maternity clothes? Yes. Just yes. 
Stretch marks? A few. 
Sleep: nope. I've just chalked it up to a loss. Between rotating shiftwork, teeth coming in, pregnancy nightmares and pains...it's a no. 

Best moment this week: thing 1 loving on "the baby" by pointing to my belly, lifting the layers of shirts, and sometimes hugging the belly.   
Movement: yes. She loves to move when I'm ready to wind down. She thinks it's play time. 

Food cravings: not really sure I have had any this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: no.
Have you started to show yet: um, yes. 

Labor Signs: No. But holy moly the pains this week. Yowzers! I don't remember them starting this early with thing 1's pregnancy. 

Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: probably moody due to the uncomfortableness I've experienced. These growing pains are no joke this time around.  
Weekly Wisdom: don't rely on second trimester energy. Sometimes, it just doesn't show its face. 
Milestones: we're currently on the downhill slope of this pregnancy, officially less than half way to completion haha

21 week bump: 

How I've felt this week:





No comments:

Post a Comment