Wednesday, November 5, 2014

33 weeks. And tired.

Weekly Info...

How far along are you? 33 weeks

How I’m feeling: today, über tired. This week, tired is a good word to stick with haha

Total weight gain: appt tomorrow. I'm not getting on the scale until then. 

How big is baby? "This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (about the size of a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He or she is rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look.

Your baby's skeleton is hardening. The bones in the skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap. This makes it easier for your baby to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as your child's brain and other tissues expand during infancy and childhood." -babycenter app


Maternity clothes: one of the coolest people I know sent me some tops that I'm loving!! Especially since I didn't buy many winter style tops and there were a few in the package! 

Stretch marks? Only old ones still. Although I think the belly is running out of growing room, so I expect some to show up eventually. 

Sleep: ha! Someone asked me how sleep was going. I chuckled and asked what sleep was... It is so, so uncomfortable laying down now. I love the way our bed feels as soon as I lay on it but I cannot get in any comfortable position. I usually wait until I can't stand it anymore before I get in the bed so I can just lay and pass out almost immediately. 

Best moment this week: the mister has run into my belly twice this week already. Several students have done the same. It makes me laugh that people don't realize how big this belly is getting.  

Movement: slow and moving from side to side or poking out. I had a butt sticking out between my belly button and ribcage for a bit today. It's not comfortable either. The kicks and punches are slowing down into more graceful movements as she runs out of room on the inside. 

Food cravings: I want chicken wings. Only the kind with two bones parallel like. Not the ones that look like mini legs. And fried. Dry plain or wet with BBQ. Mmmmm. 

Food aversions: none. Probably why I gained so much before my last appt. 

Belly button in or out: in still!! Can you believe it?!?

What I Miss: getting comfortable. Going more than a couple hours without a potty break. Being able to "squeeze" through places without hitting my stomach or mashing my stomach. 

What I’m looking forward to: meeting Little Miss AG. 7 weeks til our due date. Seriously, where did the time go?!?

Milestone: another week down :)





No comments:

Post a Comment