Wednesday, November 12, 2014

34 weeks

Weekly Info...

How far along are you? 34 weeks, baby!!

How I’m feeling: tired. But that's all the time now. She has made me the most uncomfortable ways I could imagine. 

Total weight gain: +2 more pounds. If I don't say it altogether maybe it'll make me feel less self-conscious about it. 

How big is baby? "Your baby now weighs around 4 3/4 pounds (about the size of a cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. Fat layers – which will help regulate your baby's body temperature after birth – are filling your baby out, making him or her rounder. Your baby's skin is also smoother than ever.

The central nervous system is maturing, and your baby's lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies." -babycenter app


Maternity clothes: they are ranging in comfortable to completely uncomfortable. Denim- not comfortable. My belly gets smushed and dang it it's fun. 

Stretch marks? None. 

Sleep: none of that either. No more ability to skip a potty break til the next time I wake up. I'm afraid I may pee the bed. 

Best moment this week: feeling her move after her being pretty silent for a while. 

Movement: she still loves the ribcage and bladder at the same time. My ribcage needs a break though! 

Food cravings: none in particular. I could go for some spaghetti though. 

Food aversions: none. 

Belly button in or out: in. But it's flirting with outtiehood I think. 

What I Miss: being able to find a comfortable position. Sitting isn't comfortable. Laying isn't comfortable. Standing isn't comfortable. So I just constantly rotate between them. At work I look like I'm doing a rendition of "stand up, sit down, fight fight fight!" 

What I’m looking forward to: holding this little thing and being able to watch her grow in so many ways. It'll truly be a blessing from above. 

Milestone: 34 weeks. Plenty of babies born around this gestation time are able to go home soon after momma. 

Big ol feet, sore as sore could be:

Side view:

Front view:

Night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment