Wednesday, November 19, 2014

35 weeks

Weekly Info...

How far along are you? 35 weeks! 35!!! 

How I’m feeling: uncomfortable. tired. sick. ready. 

Total weight gain: another 4 pounds. Depressing for me. Normal for the docs. 

How big is baby? Belly is measuring 36 weeks (we were 34+6 days yesterday when they measured). 
According to babycenter app-
"Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now. He or she is over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (about the size of a honeydew melon)! Because he or she is so snug in your womb, your baby isn't likely to be doing dramatic somersaults anymore, but the number of movements you feel should remain about the same.

Your baby's kidneys are fully developed now, and his or her liver can process some waste products. Basic physical development is now mostly complete – your baby's main job over the next few weeks is to put on weight."


Maternity clothes: are getting small. Okay, so I know it's really me getting bigger but that's not the point. If I don't wear the full panel belly pants, my tops are always too short looking. Just depressing. 

Stretch marks? Some are popping up on my sides but none so far on the belly. We shall see. 

Sleep: I don't know that this word is in my vocabulary anymore. At all. It's beyond uncomfortable when I sit. Beyond uncomfortable when I lay. No winning from this point forward I reckon. 

Best moment this week: Phil getting to see my stomach jerk so far to the side it looks like I'm having a seizure. During our child birth class this weekend she was going crazy inside. Kicked/punched me so hard that my entire midsection jerked. Might as well have jumped outta my seat. 

Movement: it's slowing down somewhat but she's still quite active in there. She prefers to keep a foot in my ribcage and her head on my bladder. Let's just hope I don't pee myself. It's come quite close as of late! 

Food cravings: pumpkin pie. I just had a delicious slice. :)

Food aversions: none thankfully. 

Belly button in or out: in. It seems to be staying that way for a while. When she's mashed against it from the inside or I've eaten too much, it looks like the bottom of my belly button may start to poke out but I still have a crater, so I think I'm good. 

What I Miss: being comfortable. I've heard I might as well get used to that. My ribs hurt all the time. I wish I could take a few deep breaths and feel better, but it isn't working that way. 

What I’m looking forward to: the next 5 weeks. 35 days. 19 working days. 8 duty days. 

Milestone: another week done.

Hahaha!! This made me laugh. Only I have a tad more to lose after AG's arrival. 

Big ol' belly! Should've taken my jacket off. 

Our little (ha, little) beach ball of a baby. 

And here are these achy things. Five more weeks, footsies. Five more weeks. The sad thing is, this is as soon as I say down and propped them up. After a bit of them propped, they blew up even more. Walked to the kitchen and could feel the excess swelling in the area between my toes and tattoo just jiggling as I walked. Doc wasn't concerned yesterday- until my face and hands blow up, says swelling isn't too bad. Too bad it is getting quite unconfortable... having feet the size of Africa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment