Tuesday, May 24, 2016

29 weeks

BabyS2 Week 29

How far along? 29 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: only one pound since two weeks ago 

Maternity clothes? Yes. Always. 
Stretch marks? A few. But I'm sure they'll start showing up more and more over the next x amount of weeks. 
Sleep: nope. The belly isn't comfortable in any position. Everything but my belly likes for me to lay on my back. But the belly doesn't like that position. I try laying on my side but the belly doesn't feel supported enough so it gets cranky. 

Best moment this week: 30 week appointment went well. Learned lots. Finally got some answers to some unknowns and questions that have been brewing since week 10.

Due to Thing 1's delivery and complications, I've been given some options. Some are scary and some are downright terrifying. Primary (elective) cesarean, induction, etc. lots of talk about the future of this pregnancy. 

-37 weeks they can start checking and sweeping membranes. 

-38 weeks they'll do a fetal growth scan. 

-39 weeks they'll induce if needed 

-Going to 40 weeks is not ideal after Thing 1's delivery. 

Movement: yes. Rarely is she quiet inside. My belly jumps more and more as the weeks go by. 

Food cravings: Chips Ahoy (blue package) cookies, water (yes I know it's not food), and Campbell's tomato soup
Anything making you queasy or sick: still eating too much...I swear there's no more room for anything in my abdomen. 
Have you started to show yet: haha. Yes. Can't hide it. No use in trying. Sometimes I like to "suck in" and see just how little I can make my belly. Don't worry- it's disturbing looking.  

Labor Signs: contractions every now and again. I just tell myself it's a reality check- reminding me she's coming and there's no denying it anymore.  

Belly Button in or out? In. Although not as in as it used to be. 
Wedding rings on or off? On most days. I can see them staying off pretty soon though. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy that all is well with baby. But oh so tired.  
Weekly Wisdom: don't eat ice cream and then go for a walk. Bad idea. All that sloshing makes you not want ice cream ever again. 
 

Milestones: potentially less than a quarter of the 40weeks left. 

29 week bump:




No comments:

Post a Comment