Tuesday, March 8, 2016

BabyS2 Week 18

Phew. 

Oh. So. Tired. 

How far along? 18 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 3 more pounds lost as of the last appointment. 

Maternity clothes? Every outfit this week- well except for pajamas and today's dress. 
Stretch marks? Not from this pregnancy. 
Sleep: No. Just no. 

Best moment this week: not sure if it's the "best" but a moment that definitely made my day...having a student bring me a whole box of Cheez-its and bag of Hershey's Miniatures with a sweet note from her parents.  
Movement: All the time. Especially when I want to relax. 

Food cravings: Potato salad. Hot Now KK donuts. Coca-Cola. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: taking my prenatal during the day makes me unbelievably sick.
Have you started to show yet: ha. Today's moment:

Student: (whispers) it's getting bigger.

Me: What?

Student: (a little louder but still unclear to me what's she's saying) it's getting BIGger

Me: Do what?! 

Student: (very much louder while looking at my belly) IT'S getting BIGGER!! 

Me: Um, thanks. Thanks, sweetheart. Love you too. Haha! 

We had a good laugh out of that one. 

Labor Signs: No! But the ligament pain is showing its ugly head this week. 

Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On and still loose. But by end of day, they are definitely off and giving my fingers a breather. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: probably still moody. 
Weekly Wisdom: write everything down. I'm losing my marbles this week...using the wrong words, mixing up thoughts, forgetting things. Losing it I tell ya. 
Milestones: nothing that I can think of, other than baby is still growing well and moving to let me know baby is okay. 

18 week bump

Telling Thing 1 to leave the dog pee'd on ball alone. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment