Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Week 14...

Hmmm, exhausted doesn't begin to describe. I thought I was supposed to have this huge burst of energy coming...many it'll come next week? But it sure didn't show up this week. 
-and yes, I know exhaustion will reach a new level after baby is here. 

Get ready for the weekly updates. I'm sure some of you will get irritated. That's okay with me. This isn't for you. This is for me, my family, and the people interested in seeing every annoying thing I post. 😘

Week 14
How far along are you? 14 weeks today. 

How I’m feeling: Exhausted. Beyond. Belief. Belly is growing and there's been some growing pains for sure. 

Total weight gain: Negative 15 pounds. 

How big is baby? According to baby center app-a lemon. 3.5inches long and 1.5ounces. 

Maternity clothes: absofreakenlutely. I've been wearing these bad boys for a while. So much more comfortable than using a hair tie to "extend" the life of my pre-pregnancy pants. Even went shopping for more clothes this week while on vacation. I'm loving Motherhood and their deals. 

Stretch marks? Nope. Time to start rubbing the cocoa butter though. 

Sleep: Hahahahaha. Hold on...hahahahahahaha!!! I don't know what good sleep is anymore. I am tired a lot and wish I could get a good night's sleep but the bladder can't hold it that long anymore. Oh, and the hips are hurting too. Sitting, laying, it doesn't matter. Pillow between the knees, no pillow, it doesn't matter. 

Best moment this week: seeing Phil light up every time we talk about baby! Seeing him come help me without my prompting him. He's been amazing this pregnancy. It really does make my day!!!! 😍

Movement: I'm pretty sure baby is doing somersaults in there. It sure isn't gas. After caffeine or sugar this little munchkin is wiggly. 

Food cravings: nothing weird. Just have hankerings for certain things every once in a while. Like Mac n cheese. Or pickles. Or soft serve vanilla ice cream. But definitely not mixed. 

Food aversions: just smells. The smell of food cooking gets me. I haven't had any really bad aversions this week. I did get sick to the smell of potato salad cooking a couple weeks ago but the actual food items don't bother me. 

Belly button in or out: uh, in. 

What I Miss: going more than a couple hours between potty breaks. 

What I’m looking forward to: everything!! I can truly say I'm excited about every milestone, every ache/pain, even labor and delivery. 

Milestone: we are definitely into the second trimester no matter what source you choose to use. 😄😊😃☺️😚😁😎😂

Here's a picture from today!! I was even able to get the mister on board!! 

And some from the side (during putt putt today):



No comments:

Post a Comment