Wednesday, June 18, 2014

2014 Random Thoughts

This is our year. 

The mister made Senior Chief. 
We've made it to 13 weeks (so far) in this pregnancy. 
Made it through a very tough "year" of teaching. 
Hired for next school year to teach 4th grade TAG. 

I'm stoked to see what else this year holds. Especially with this pregnancy. We've heard the heartbeat more than ever. At our 8 week ultrasound we saw more than we've ever been able to see in an ultrasound no matter how far along we were. 

Here's the obligatory weekly shot- 13 weeks today. 
Yes, there's only one...that they've seen/heard. 
Yes, I know it's out there for 'only' 13 weeks. 
No, I don't mind you saying in jest "sure it's only one?!?" 
Yes, I do mind if you say "dang you're big already!!" Don't you think I know that?
No, I don't eat us out of house and home. I've actually only lost weight since finding out. 

We are stoked!! Merry Christmas to us!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment