Thursday, November 7, 2013

Exciting News!!!

Say hello to the newly hired 4th grade teacher :) 

**this is from the driver's seat, but I was stopped when I snapped this pic**

I'm excited to trade in this:

For this:

At least during the day I won't be using my crochet hook. But you better believe I'll be hookin away on the weekends ;-)

I don't actually begin for a little over a week but I'm stoked to have already met and passed ideas around with some of my teammates. The Lord really blessed me when He sent me to this school to interview. I can already tell the collaboration and camaraderie is leaps and bounds ahead of some of the schools I've been in (whether teaching, interviewing or volunteering). 

Now to spend my "free" time planning lessons and grading papers and thinking (read stressing) about the kids... I. Am. Stoked! Some of you may be thinking, girl you're crazy! I'd gladly trade places with you and stay home and do nothing while you teach for me.

Well, let me tell you- not gonna lie, I enjoyed being away from all of the stress for a while. But dang I missed being in the classroom. My close friends and family can attest to that! The excitement exuding from me has been overwhelming for sure! It has been a very long three days and tomorrow is bound to be another long one, but I can hardly contain the excitement!!! I hope these ladies are ready for me haha. ;-) no worries-I've already warned them I'm a little on the OCD side and a tad bit of perfectionist. Just a tad. 

Happy Thursday to all!!! 

Enjoying the scenery on my way to the school this afternoon! 

Vicky, out :-)

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!!! How did you score it in the middle of the school year???

    ReplyDelete